EMERGENCY / RESCUE
The Jolly Back Teacher’s Chair is an innovative low seating solution for adults working at low height. It improves comfort and helps reduce pain and injury by addressing the challenges of sitting at “pupil height”, bending over and kneeling at low tables.
- The original and only low, mobile chair which incorporates essential ergonomic features – seat wedge and height adjustable back support
- Combined features help reduce back, neck and shoulder discomfort and also hip joint compression (stiffness often felt when standing up from a crouched position)
- Reduces bending, twisting, over-reaching and kneeling when assisting and communicating with children at their level – either individually or in groups
- Seat wedge and wheels allow easy movement and use at low tables
- Use prevents children straining their necks by looking too high up
- The Jolly Back chair can also be used by children who need some additional seating support on the advice of their children’s therapist.
- Seat wedge naturally promotes upright posture – essential to enable the correct hip/spine angle and to keep knees lower or level with hips when sitting at low height
- Height adjustable lower back support – essential to enable correct spine posture
- High quality lockable castors – to allow movement when seated and to position the chair
- Extended handle – allows chair positioning without bending or lifting
- Unobstructed floor space under the chair (instead of 5 star office base) reduces trip hazard for users and children, keeping it compact for use where space is limited
- Deep foams for exceptional comfort
- Available in 3 heights to accommodate a range of adult users
- Safety tested to 110kg / 17st 3 lb
- 5 fabric colour options – waterproof, breathable and anti-bacterial fabric. 3 vinyl colour options
- FIRA tested – meets standards BSEN15373:2007 (Level 2), BSEN 1022:2005
- Manufactured in the UK
- Available in 3 Sizes
If you are between two sizes, refer to the downloadable brochure or contact us for further advice. All Jolly Back’s chairs are made to order with delivery approximately 2 weeks.