The new cost-effective
American-Certified Smoke Mask/Escape Respirator!
The iEvac Smoke Mask/Fire Escape Hood is the only smoke/fire evacuation hood certified to the American Standard ASTM E2952. Years of research and testing went into creating the iEvac, the most technologically advanced escape mask on the market today.
The iEvac Protects Against
- Carbon Monoxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Additional Toxic Gases: sarin, smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, tear gas, OC, and more
- Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others
- Contains a HEPA P100 filter that removes sub-micron particles such as ebola, anthrax, ricin, smallpox, and radioactive particles
- Life-Threatening Physical Hazards: flammability and radiant heat
iEvac is currently being used nationwide by federal, state, local government agencies, all branches of the military, Fortune 500 companies, transit authorities, sporting arenas, marine, aviation, hospitals, homeowners and more.
iEvac has also achieved overwhelming acceptance internationally for its groundbreaking technological advantages and is currently being used in over 40 countries.
- At 9.5 in. (240mm) can withstand up to 1700°F (927°C) in radiant heat
- Dual filters for easier breathing
- Improved field of view compared with single filter in front
- Hood is a clear material resulting in an unobstructed field of view
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- Highest level of protection maintained by silicone neck dam
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
- Packaged in puncture-proof and waterproof laminate barrier
- Quick and easy donning
- One universal size