EMERGENCY / RESCUE
Thomas MCI Man and MCI Ped are a smart, efficient way to help you assess your response system. These durable, inflatable training mannequins save money and time and decrease the liability of conducting mass casualty incident training.
Advantages of MCI Man and MCI Ped:
- Eliminates volunteer hassles and potential for injury.-
- Use year-round, even in inclement weather.
- Easy preparation, easy dismantle.
- Low liability, high flexibility training tool.
- Economical and reusable.
Features of MCI Man and MCI Ped:
- Clear chest pocket contains prescripted START disaster scenarios (See Below)
- Compliant with JCAHO standards
- Available in adult (MCI Man) and pediatric (MCI Ped) sizes
- Durable plastic material resists punctures
- Hot and cold weather hardy
- Quick inflation/deflation
- Sandbags in feet keep mannequins in place
- Grommets on shoulders allow tie-down
- Stores easily in box for re-use
MCI Man 5' 7" (170 cm) 3lb 8 ounces (1.6kg) MCI Ped: 30" (76.2 cm) 3lbs (1.4kg)
Visit www.thomasems.com for downloadable training scenarios